The Arezza Network specializes in local area development, job creation and support for nonprofits in communities around the United States and internationally.
Our mission is to promote sustainable projects that favor aspiring entrepreneurs in your community
New Opportunities and Clients for Your Local Business, Products and Services
Your small business is in search of new demand for its products and services in an era of economic stagnation. The interaction among the Arezza communities in North America, Europe and developing nations generates new clients and opportunities.
This network approach to economic development is especially useful in communities seeking to develop a sustainable tourism capability and a green economy; we engage with anyone who can contribute to local development by putting to work local skills and talents.
We leverage our expertise in the tourism industry to achieve three objectives:
1. Sustainable local area development
2. Entrepreneurship and job creation
3. Fundraising for local nonprofits
Benefit Company As a Certified B Company, Arezza meets rigorous standards of social and environmental performance. Unlike traditional corporations, Certified B Corporations are legally required to consider the impact of their decisions on their employees, suppliers, community, consumers, and environment.
Project Synthesis Arezza’s communities in the United States and Europe
- Have one or more specific and unique skills, services and/or products that are made available to other local areas in the system as well as outside the network
- Include individual members, small businesses, local government and nonprofits
- Focus on creating new entrepreneurs and sustaining local nonprofits
- Maintain accounts on a transaction by transaction basis
- Distribute income on a 60-20-20 basis; 20% to nonprofits, 20% to the local entrepreneurship fund, 60% to the members of the local areas in equal measure.