Tools to Engage Activists and Build Power
Engaging Activists and Building Power
There are a variety of tools and techniques that can help you grow your group, from figuring out a basic strategy to developing a mailing list. We can help you:
- Create an email distribution list sign-up form, so people can quickly and easily sign up to receive information from your organization. This form can be easily embedded in your website.
- Host a petition to collect signatures in support of an initiative, or to build up your email list. Petitions can also be embedded in your website.
- Develop a plan for engaging stakeholders or building a coalition of supporters around your issue.
- Help you figure out how to grow your email list through partnerships and cross promotion.
- Develop a campaign plan and strategy for passing a piece of legislation, convincing a decision maker to move forward with policy reform!
- Serve as a neutral meeting facilitator. We have extensive experience with meeting facilitation and can help you convene a difficult group of stakeholders, or help make sure that an important planning session stays on track. (Travel expenses may need to be covered.)
- Connect you with other groups around the country doing similar work that may be interested in collaborating or sharing resources.